Friday, October 14, 2011

Something New To See.

Well have you seen it? Have you??

Notice any difference? It's quite obvious.

Tell me you've seen it?
Oh well, it's my blog layout! :)

Okay never mind about that already :D
Let's talk about today. It's just not so great..I didn't really touch sports today. I feel so unproductive in someway. My body was aching everywhere. Not only mine, mostly of my classmates who came had the same problem. I'm like an old lady, I feel pain even if stretch. Dad never stop teasing me about that. He says I was just too lazy for sports. In my defense, I had exam, an extremely important one. 

We helped cleaning the cooking room in school. Yuck? Everything was dirty. Lizard shit were everywhere under the cupboard, utensils, plates and bowls. We cleaned everything, even the walls. The woks are the biggest problem. All those black things stuck below the woks..once you touch it, it'll be hard to take it off. Adriana suggested that we should buy new utensils, so agree. Next week we're painting the cooking room..I guess? Now let's just hope it'll be fun enough.

If not, I'll rather watch pole like Patrick.
"So next time when it moves, I'll see it."

And so, that's all that's different from today compared to the other days. Well at least I played different indoor games today, the HEART-ATTACK. Not too thrilling but fun :)

That's all for now!
Till the next post


  ::  You'll never know how much you actually mean to me.  ::

No comments:

Post a Comment