Friday, October 28, 2011

I Feel So.. Depressed.



I really miss him so much now :(

Anyway I'm going to Chok Yan's house tomorrow, I guess. Still haven't ask my parents yet. Najiha and Pramu were supposed to come. Turns out for whatever reasons they can't anymore. That's just a little unfair. We've plan and all of us agreed to it. Now their family had changes of plans and they can't hang out with us anymore. I just wish there'll be more people so there'll be more fun. In few years of friendship I haven't ever went out with those two for even once? Maybe it's normal but I find that kinda surprising for myself. I wish he gets to go but I think Chok Yan's parents will not second that. Hope it will be fun there at Chok Yan's house whatever we'll be doing tomorrow.

That's all people, thanks for reading, ciao :)



:: I miss you like there's no tomorrow. Be back soon please? <3 ::

No comments:

Post a Comment