Saturday, October 15, 2011

Floating Book Fare.

I just went to the largest floating book fare!
Well at least that's what they say.

Less chit-chat.
We'll go straight to the picture.
I'll be your tour guide to the ship.

This boat is 123456789...feet long.
Okay was just bull-shitting around.
It's extremely big, with lots of different floor.
Sadly, we can only step our feet at only one floor of the ship.

Please use this way.
You may walk for 500 meters.

LOGOS HOPE.
This is the back of the ship.

Look at the "Q". We shall wait for very long.
Patience is needed.

Observe while waiting.
Look up and you'll see an emergency boat!

Friendly worker she is.
Say "hi" :)

While going up, you'll still see many people down there.
Guess it'll be real packed!


We're going for briefing!
Oh yes, people in the second pictures are my family, except for the orange and yellow shirt.

Their activities throughout the years!


Oh that's a lot of people.
If afraid of getting lost, do stay close with your family like I did.

Oh la la! Books!
Go away and search for the books you're interested in :P

You'll see all this after the counters of the main book fare.
I'd be a bad tour guide if I say "maybe"..
But MAYBE these books are revising books for college students.
I didn't really check, looked boring to me :P


 Wondering what the pictures are?
All of it contains moral value.
Quite meaningful.
I missed some of the pictures.
Didn't get to see some.





See this few pictures?
It's supposed to be a story but I didn't take every picture of it.
It contains moral value:
Use your money wisely. Save it for future using.
Don't blame, was in rush :[
Here we are in the International Cafe!
Just as crowded.


Hungry? Get to the counter and order some food!


I had some ice cream.
Mostly people in the ship were waiting for the ice cream, I have no idea why.
Don't ask why my ice cream is like..THAT.
I was eating it halfway!! :D

This is the fountain you see after you're out of the ship.
Find it interesting.
Grandma said that their umbrella is useless, they're still wet :D

That's all about the floating book fare!
Thanks for visiting and hope you enjoy your short trip ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment