Thursday, October 27, 2011

Just Too Tired Walking.


Mum brought Lauren, Brian and I to Sunway Pyramid today. Maxine went out with her friend there. I was so excited for today actually. Was just so in the mood for shopping. Even if I can't buy, I just want to try. Guess some of you might also have that sort of feeling sometimes, right?

Just so sadly, mum went to see those house stuffs you can use to decorate at home. 
Bored to the max. Some of the salesgirl or woman are just so grumpy. Some customers in the shop too are like that. If they won't sue me or make big fuss out of anything, I would've already slapped them. I kept having hope mum'll go to some clothes or shoes shop or something. Well she did bring me to a shoe shop, but she had no intention to let me try any of it. SO SAD.

I had to walk over almost half of the day. My sister and cousin were already complaining that they were hungry and tired. I didn't do so, was still hoping mum will bring me to clothes shop. Trololololo. My wish just didn't come true.
Things just get even worse at the last part. Mum is blind with direction and never stop asking me where to go. I might have helped with direction  many times before but I wasn't familiar with the places either. And at last Maxine is the one who got new clothes. Yerrrr.

Okay that's all. Anyway, Happy Birthday to my Best Friend, Pramugdha! You've been a good friend, Pramu. Just don't get absent too often will ya? At least tell me the reason if you are :D By the way, got a gift for you, hope you'll like it. Wish you had a great day and throw all your negative feelings today.

Good bye!
:: You're so cute when you act like a little boy. Love you so much <3 ::

No comments:

Post a Comment