Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Freedom, For Now.



Since PMR has ended, our freedom starts. Today is our first day. For those who were absent, I guess you missed your fun? I don't know. I had my best day.

We had briefing about form 4 syllabus. Well the Malay subject teacher is more friendly than I ever thought. She's a good teacher, I found out. It's too bad she's not going to teach us by any chance.

Oh man here comes the fun part.
Most of us were playing handball. I felt like a good player today, even though many knows I'm not! Most glorious moment is when I get to jump and snatch the ball away from other people. Okay okay, no more details about the game. I can't elaborate it interestingly. Too bad, pssshh. Main point is, few 3E guy students played with us, they're fast, but some are bad in aiming, I'm not saying this to offend people, it's just what I thought, and i find it funny much. Had a sudden cramp in the second round of game. Gee, that shouldn't have happened. Thanks for people who helped me with the tiny 'injury' though!! I appreciate it too much!! Love my class and friends! :)

After 6 periods of extreme and non-stop sports,
we had the boring indoor games. Well fine, not so dull as I said, I kinda had fun. UNO, hahaha :)

That's all for today!
Hope tomorrow will be fine too!
I wish Pramu will be there.
And for Chok Yan, enjoy all the food you want before your braces appointment on Friday! :)
Till the next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment