Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Control, Control, & Control The Anger.


Internet connection is extremely bad today. It's making me very pissed. Control oh control the anger.

He came to my class this morning. Oh man I miss the times when he comes into my class and have some chats with me. Just wish his exams are over soon :)

We had Biology briefing in the morning. Well I still think Chemistry is the most interesting new subject so far! As usual, after the briefing, it's time for sports. Just too bad no one's up for handball today! WHY IS EVERYBODY SO BORED OF IT?? Maybe they the professionals feel like it's not challenging. I'm so beginner so I'm..


Anyway I got to play a little bit of badminton later on. Guess what? We played with Sin Yee!

I had to eat black black hangus french toast today made by my mum. I didn't eat it.. I bought nuggets! SORRY MUMMY! Even a teacher shouted "DAH HANGUS"!

After break was badminton a while. We got bored so i went and join my classmates for the game heart attack! It was fun! I didn't have any cards with me at all after every round of the game. So...


After this, we played some kindergarden or primary games! Really remind me of old memories! We played Ghost and Catch (is it correct?) & Police and Thief! The last time I played all these is when I was in kindergarden! Remember very clearly though :)

After that... is nothing so special in school already. I'm supposed to have Skype with Najiha and Pramu today. The line is just not good. Teaching Najiha to download Skype is the hardest thing to do. It took almost an hour. Connection is so bad as well. Things were in mess and I felt like dying.

I have to rest already. I'll update more about school tomorrow. Sorry if my posts about school lately is boring. I just want to write everything inside so one day I can read back :)
Good bye and have a good night. See you people. Loves.



::  Your laugh just make the angry feelings fade. ::

No comments:

Post a Comment