Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Card Just For You.

This post should have existed about..few weeks ago, when it was his birthday at the 22nd September. I gave him this cards. Took me quite long to finish it. Maybe it looked very simple, but I wanted to make sure it was perfect. Not perfect enough? Shut up. 



Well like Chok Yan said, everything you do, there's surely someone who is too free to criticize you. After seeing my card, SOMEONE who is not a student in the school did so. She's too free I guess. What? Not enough sincerity? Felt so too. But I had an exam to take care of. No wonder that someone is so stupid. Time for studies is used up for shop-a-lot. Too childish and xiao-qi to get angry?

I don't give a damn, bluek :D

Okay angry feeling is taking over the supposed-to-be-sweet post :)
Oh well, I'm just glad he loves what I gave. I know it's stupid, but as a girlfriend, I haven't gave him a REAL birthday present yet. SORRY SO THE MUCH!!

Tata :D

::  You're my greatest gift in life.  ::

No comments:

Post a Comment