Monday, October 17, 2011

Hands-full Of Paints.

Paints on my hands. All on hands of 7 of us.

Tralalalalala.
I attended school today as usual. Had chemistry subject briefing early in the morning. I couldn't stop yawning. Nahh not because it's boring. I slept quite late the night before. Anyway, chemistry is so interesting! Can't wait for it :) Just hope it won't be too hard for me to understand next year!

Next is games. I'm not gonna elaborate about it but I shot in a goal, my first goal. GLORY. I had much fun running around simply just to try blocking or get the ball. The twins are great, they shot in many goals.


Edited, not real.
A FAIL!

The rest of my school day is painting the cooking room. Uhhh..the new color? Not colors I liked. The whole room stinked like what the hell. Smells of thinner, turpentine and paints. My nose needs some rest already. We cooked as well. Yummy, sandwich, scrambled eggs & salad!


The room is almost done now. Well aren't we fast? Exclude me in the painting effort. I didn't do much. My painting was pain in ass :P Oh yeah, reminder everyone, don't soak your hands into thinner. It burns. This happened to Adriana, Anjana and Tze Yang.

That's all bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment