Sunday, July 3, 2011

A.I.S.Y.

I'M BACK FINALLY!
SO LONG DIDN'T UPDATE MY BLOG!
MISS ME?

My teacher had a game for my class last few weeks.
The name of the game is AISY.
Wondering why it's called AISY?
We wondered too.
Some even looked up to the dictionary.
None find the meaning.
Our teacher refused to tell us the meaning until we played that game :D

Alright, want to know the rules?

#1 Tear out paper with four pages together.
#2 Write your name on top of the paper.
#3 Pass your paper around to everyone.
#4 Once you get someone's paper, write
what you think about that (either good or bad).
It's okay to be frank, that's what the game is about.
#5 After everyone is done, get your paper and see
what others think 'bout you :)

Well..
in case you wanna know what I've got..
Mostly is being a good friend, good artist and cute.
Nothing special :)
But thanks for all the nice things you said people :D


Oh yeah..
What's AISY again?
As I See You


Next post coming up!


No comments:

Post a Comment