Friday, July 22, 2011

New House, New Everything.

Oh yes, you saw my post title. I'm shifting to a new house! Excited to death. I'll have a new room with my younger sister since I'm too afraid to be alone. Besides, I get to live with my grandparents! Weepee! :D

Everything is almost done. I'm currently packing up my shirt and few stuffs to put it in my room. I'd wish to show how messy my room is, but no phone means no pictures! Remember? Mum kept my phone :/

Well... Some introduction of my new home? Let's see.. It's one of the few biggest house built in my neighborhood. It's a corner house. Big lawn, big living room, big kitchen, big rooms..well, everything's big. It's like a extremely big playground for me :P By the way, my dad asked to build a enormous pond at the lawn. I wished it's a pool!

You're probably thinking this post is B-O-R-I-N-G. No pictures. Just words. I wished to take pictures of my new home and post it here. But mum disallow, it's for safety reason. I'm not even allowed to tell the address. Like that how to invite my friends to the open house event after one month?

Oh yeah, my lil' puppy, Donna, was sent to obedience training this morning. She'll be there for 25 days! I know right, it's so long, I'll miss her :'(

That's all for today! If you ever finish reading this post, you're too patient. Ain't this a eff-ing boring post? ;)

Picture taken 2 days ago with Brian.
I know I looked beautiful :)

Tata~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment