Sunday, June 5, 2011

It's Friday.

I had extra classes for science in school on Friday :)
Many people attended the class.
Surprisingly,
this time the teacher teach in different way.
Or is it my own opinion..
I, for once get what he's teaching!
(OMG I feel so stupid)

I was suppose to hang out with one of my friend, Hazel
after the extra class.
And unexpectedly,
Gaby, Victor, Liqin, Kher Xhing decided to follow too!
It's more fun to have more people :D

We decided to watch a movie,
Kung Fu Panda 2.
It was awesome!
Those who haven't watch it should go for this movie.
BABY PO IS CUTE LIKE SHIT! :P

After that, we went Starbucks.
I didn't know what to order.
And suddenly, I saw him!
Surprised x)
We decided to order Caramel..(?)
I had my 1st Starbucks drink.
Yummy :)
I shared the drink with him.

He added some chocolate powder?
HAHA!

HAHA! He looked blur x)

The others left on 2pm except for Gaby and Hazel.
We went to bookshop and that's the pace we went separated.

We walk walk and walk around.
And went to see the arcade..
It looked old.

Went home at 3.30pm.
Had fun :)

Thanks Hazel for planning this trip,
the others for coming,
and Hazel's mum for fetching us :)

Now, it's kinda late already.
I'll stop updating for today.
Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment