Sunday, July 3, 2011

Badminton Tournament


I had badminton tournament at 23 June. I paired up with one of my friends, Chok YanMy first opponent were Wai Ching and Pei Chern.If you want to know the process..it was good. But I played very badly. Coud have done better. Results? We won.

I knew who was my 2nd opponents. The deadliest Winnie Say and Ratu ( haha joking ). This time, anyone would know how the results will turn out to be like. I was nervous like hell! Calven wanted to see me play with them but he got shoo-ed away! This game is just F-U-N, unexpectedly. And guess what? We finished the game in 5 minutes. No questions, you know the winners. Duh, them! :D

I didn't know I'll have another game on Friday. I was informed on Wednesday to play with Sin Yen and Sze Yie for the 3rd place. I have only 10% of confidence that I was gonna win. All my friends and Calven assured that I was gonna win, thanks for the support yo! :D Chok Yan and I decided to try our best.

Friday came and I've completely forgotten about the match! No racquet, no pants. I was so gonna trouble everyone! Luckily Maxine had an extra pants for me and she promised to ask her friends to lend a racquet.

School ended. Chok Yan and I were kinda..nervous? I practiced with sister and Yong Leong. It was fun. Both of them and Calven gave us advice about the game. It was all just so useful!

The game started. My opponents seemed relax. How I wish I could be like them but I'm just too nervous!
I was just the luckiest girl that I had him supporting me all along <3
Our points for the match were always almost the same in the process! At last, it was plain scary. Our points were 29-29. Both sides still have 1 point to get the third place. I was sure I would lose. But surprisingly, it turns out that we won.

I WON. Adriana congratulated me. He hugged me slightly as a winning gift. I hugged my teammate too! :)

Thanks to..
Sin Yen and Sze Yie for the good game.
Chok Yan for playing well.
Chay Lee for his racquet.
Yong Leong and sister for advices they've gave.
Adriana, sister, my besties, and most of all HIM for supporting me all along <3

LOVE YA ALL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment