Monday, May 2, 2011

Listen Up, Girls!


Another guy being dumped, again?
Yupp.
Last few weeks he was following a girl like a lost puppy.
Yes that certain beauty treated him good, perhaps too good?

It gives him hope about being with her.
Gives him courage to tell her his feelings.

Few months after,
that guy confessed.
Sadly she rejected him.
He still looked fine after that
but who knows if he's crashing deep down?

Look girls,
if you're having a mean to flirt with guys
even though you don't have ant lovey-dovey feelings for them,
please don't do so,
like seriously.

Guys have feelings too.
Its just that they don't show how they feel like girls.
So this doesn't make them any heartless freaks,
right? :P

Anyway,
I'm not saying this because I'm jealous.
I already have my Mr Perfect.
He's way better than any other guys.
Always the best for me <3
I'm just giving some notice :)

Lastly,
this post ain't based on anyone.
No worries about me talking to you.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment