Saturday, May 7, 2011

I Love 3S Of 2011

 Yes you heard me.
I love my class.
They are all awesome people.

Seriously I can't imagine going to another class next year.
It's like none of them are going to the arts class!
I feel so separated <3

On the left: Kher Xhing.
Right: Jia Wun.
Don't they look cute? ;]

Dashyat-nye Pramu <3

It's Rakesh, yo!

Our new assistant monitor, Anjana :D

Adriana and Gaby :D

Yes, this is Seng Hou.
Looks cool, am I right? :]

 Haha! Look at how Seng Hou daydream! x)

From the left: Sherry, Kher Xhing, Jia Wun,
Wai Yuen, Seng Hou & Gaby.

My besties! <3
Chok Yan and Pramu.

Practicing their dance.
Look at Gaby! :D

 Gotcha!
Didn't expect anyone to capture this,
did 'cha? :D

Lastly, this is me :D

5th May was Jia Wun's birthday.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JIA WUN :)

That's it for today.
Baii baii :)

No comments:

Post a Comment