Sunday, May 15, 2011

Future.

My school had this event..
Career Open Day 2011
on last Friday which is on 13th May.

It was so fun.
Made me think of my future a lot.


I was undecided at first.
I took all the booklets as much as I can.
Yesh, greedy me.
Haha!!

Well yeah..
after some looking,
I decided to take fashion designing courses.
Or maybe graphic design? :)
All thanks to Chok Yan.
I didn't have any confidence about joining these courses
'til I see her filling up the forms excitedly :]

Here's some snapshots of the courses' activity in the booklets.

I have all my fashion designing booklets here :P



Anime guy. He's so hot, haha!!
Too bad the picture's blur!

All these picture above..
is what they're learning to do in Graphic Designing courses!
Amazing eh? :)

Wanna see the student's 'before and after'?

Check these two books out.
Cool niah :P



Alright.
That's it for today.
Baii baii.
Teehee :]

No comments:

Post a Comment