Saturday, May 7, 2011

Complaints And Loves

I hate it when..
# you get angry at me so easily.
# you misunderstand me so simply.
# you get so emotional over arguments.
# you ignore me.
# you bring up the pass.
# you list down my pass mistakes while I complain about yours.
# talk alone with some girls.
# talk with your ex.
# give me so few space.
# you don't trust me.
# you're doubting me.
# you trusting words more than feelings.
# you're impatient towards my reply in texting or online chatting.
# you stop texting me for so long.


But thanks for your willingness
to change some of your bad habits.
I love you sweetie :)

I love it when..
# you whisper into my ear and say you love me.
# you look me in the eyes.
# you hold my hands without me expecting it.
# you give me your jacket & hug me when I feel cold.
# you hug me from my back.
# you kiss my forehead, lips, neck and cheek.
# you take care of me.
# you talk about our future.
# you say we're gonna get married and call me your wife.
# you keep your promises.
# you say you'll study hard and give me a good life in future.
# you kiss me or hug me in a sudden if you find a chance.
# you're satisfied with yourself because you're amazing just the way you are <3

If you ever ask me to marry you...
oh baby, 
'yes, I do.'
is my answer <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment