Saturday, March 3, 2012

Super Late Post #3435564574677787....

So..how's life? It's been ages since I updated my blog. IF I ever have any readers in my blog, I wanna apologize. I've been kinda addicted to playing games lately. Since this is such a late post, I shall just show the picture I took during Chinese New Year and so on. Mostly of the Chinese New Year picture is me. *perasan*





I had steamboat and played with firework on Chinese New Year Eve. Cool eh?

Outfit for my first day!

2nd day.



The food in the picture is super delicious.
I went over to my dad's friend's. That uncle sure is a good cooker!

Anyway, the event after Chinese New Year, is Valentine's Day. I must say, this year's is a bit special. Mostly claimed it to be Forever Alone Day. Isn't that sad? I guess everyone's just coincidence-ly single this year. Well, guess what I got from him? Well, people should already saw this if they saw my Facebook profile.

THIS 2 SMALL BEARS.
Aww aren't they cute? I love 'em so much! :D
Thanks to Calven sweetheart. <3

You know what? I thought I'll have loads to post about. I guess there's not much. Ain't that disappointing? I will see what I can talk about. I will be posting again! Well see you soon. :)


P.S. Apologies for my low quality pictures. Hope ya'll do not mind. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment