Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Day With Loads Of Fun.

15th March 2012? I had fun on that day. ;)


Guess what? I went out with a lovely friend of mine, Sin Yee. Since there wasn't much movie to watch, so we went Green Box karaoke instead. And you know what's the worst part of our hang out? I couldn't really sing well with my sore throat. I sang like a toad, I bet Sin Yee heard it. :P

Sorry to say, but I didn't really take much picture. :/

Credits to pretty Sin Yee. :)

We still had another one and a half hour to spare, so I used the chance to buy what I've always wanted for so f_cking long. Like....FINALLY.

There, this pair of shoes really caught my attention since long ago. :) 


I kinda love their packing too, isn't it cool??? :D

My younger sister's birthday was coming up, so I had to buy her some presents. It took me so long just to think of what to buy. At last, we went Diva and bought her something. I saw some really cute earrings, bought it too. :P

This picture is very blur. This happens when you don't have a very good camera.
I love my new earrings. They're quite tight though...

That's all about it.
Toodles. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment