Sunday, March 11, 2012

The End Of Tests, The Start Of Holiday.

My new Facebook profile banner, I LOVEEE.

Assessment just ended two days ago. I wonder how everyone was doing in their tests, especially form 4, since some subjects are very new to us. Well wanna know how I did? SUCK. I'm very sure I will fail for every Science class's subjects. This is my first time failing, first time leaving blanks on paper, and first time to be ever  staring at the paper during the whole period given in the test. I feel like dying, literally. How can I be this stupid?

I seriously won't feel surprised at all if I get this for 5 subjects or more.

Alright, enough of my whining and complains. Holiday has just started, and guess what? I'm being lifeless again, I will stare at computer screen for my whole holiday. Welllll, I'm planning to go out and have some fun with my friends or my boyfriend, anyone wants to hang out too? Invite me! D:


I'm off peeps. Update coming as soon as I have something interesting to talk about! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment