Saturday, November 5, 2011

Unwell.

I miss that day when I was here with him.

Today is kind of a bad day for me. I could't sleep yesterday even though I was tired like hell. My mind just couldn't stop thinking and songs were playing in my head non-stop! I woke up few times in my sleep. And in the morning, I woke up quite early, as usual I was lazy so wanted to sleep back but I just couldn't. Just didn't feel comfortable. So I woke up and did the usual routine. I lost my appetite when I was having breakfast. I had extreme headache when I was watching television. I have it until now! My body feels weak and painful. Do I have fever? I don't know. Hope not.


Anyway, guess what? I'm gonna watch Real Steel Tonight! I heard it's interesting. My darling even said he felt like standing up out of excitement during the movie!




Just by watching the trailer is interesting. I can't wait :) Look that the robot they found, it's so cute, not like others, they all look fierce!


Next Monday, I'm going Sunway Lagoon with my classmates. I just can't wait! I hope it's gonna be fun. And most of all, I hope my friends are coming, at least one of them is enough. Pramu, do not change your plan in a sudden, you must go there and have fun with me :P Really thank Victor for organizing this trip!


That's all. Thanks for reading this pointless post. Haha, tata loves~

No comments:

Post a Comment