Saturday, November 19, 2011

Lately.

If you're a frequent reader of my blog, you'll know that I've not been updating my blog these few days! Here's the few reasons: The internet connection has been a slower-than-snail lately. And I had not much picture to update and make my posts interesting! Sorry readers that I've kept you waiting :)

No worries. Now I'm gonna post my hangout with classmates lately. Let's start with the Sunway Lagoon trip, it was fun! Honestly better than Lost World Of Tambun trip!


Me and Gaby was the first to reach. Others came time by time. 

We were greeted by these few bunch of people when we got into the park! I guess the theme was Cowboy?

We took picture with them! Look at Victor!

All of us went to locker area to put our stuffs and discussed where we should go. Man it was a mess.
Everyone has different opinion.

So, we decided we should go Wild Park first. Check the animals out. Well I don't remember their names :P

Ya this I know, everyone knows! It's a parrot :D

I have no idea what that is, but it's super PUFFY!

Otter :)


Crocodile.


Can you see it?

I don;t know how to spell their name.
Porkchupine? No idea. 

Birds!

Peacock.

This would be a rooster. I passed the bird test.

Then we went for Outdoor Park. Mostly of the girls just can't wait to get out of the Wild Life Park. Too much butterflies! We first when to the Pirate Ship. It goes 360 degrees. Fun :)


See me? I screamed like  mad for the first round. Well was fine after the second round!

2nd, we went for the spinning cups!


These people were glowing. Wow!

Third, we went to...well you can see the names already :)


I can see me self :P

After some other walking and riding, we took rest. Its time to take picture of us :)



Jump shots...which was sort of a fail.




Finally a success! Look at Pramu, alway the most epic facial expression :D

Off to the next ride!

Tze Yang and Chee En. The excitement :P

After all those ride we had in the Cowboy area, some decided to go Scream Park. It's where I will never go. Few also didn't wanna go there, so we went to the Ferris Wheel.


Time for lunch!


While some of us were ordering food in MarryBrown, some worker came and performed their dance!

I'm sexy and I know it.






Finally we finished eating. We tried to ride this... 

...but failed. There were just too many people queuing up for this.

We went to the artificial beach after few amazing rides!

We tried jump shots again.







So much of a fail still :)

Well we had so much fun there. I really miss those moments already :)
Wish we'll have another trip like this :D
Credits to Gaby for the pictures! The pictures I took seem too useless :P

And on the last day of school, we had a small hangout in Jusco Bukit Raja.

We met at KEC and I saw..

Ya this guy over here.

We had our lunch first before the movie. It was like such a rush! We watched Tower Heist.

Uh, honestly? I tried but I didn't get the point of the movie. At least I had the lollipop Hazel gave me, it's seriously the damn nicest candy :D

After that, some of them wanna go KEC.
Well I didn't really wanna go, because Chok Yan's dad will come and fetch us anytime.
So at last all of us decided to hang around in Jusco.




















Oh yes I finally get to sit in a BMW car. *melts*

Ok that's it, I'm in rush :) Sorry for the late update by the way.
See ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment