Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Monopoly.

Today is just another day of school. I won't really say it's special or anything. Alright fine, it's a little bit special? That's because my friends came. You know how rare they're found in school, right? And in the morning we all found out that our plan for dancing and performing for Coco Day in school has been cancelled. Don't ask, of course most of us are disappointed. I'm relieved a bit though, I'm a bad dancer, I had hard time memorizing steps. I never stop worrying that I'll Slow the dancing practice process down!

We had another form 4 Malay lesson. I kinda have fun, surprisingly for someone who doesn't like studying! Monopoly. Yes I mentioned that in my post title. I played my 2nd monopoly game in my life! It was very interesting. But when it comes to some business part, you can really go dizzy. I was quite successful in my game :)

After break we had another monopoly game. I was the banker. This job is another headache. They just play way too fast, I had no idea what I have to pay. It was hard to catch up!

Let's just make this post shorter. After lunch I had slightly fun. We had training for netball. Well I wasn't chosen for anything. so I was only filling up the space for the training. I wish I could play, but I guess I'll just bring red house's mark down! It drizzled a bit few times. And after that, I have nothing special anymore!

Having housewarming next week. Oh I can't wait t have him and my friends there! That's all for today's update, bai baii ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment