Sunday, June 5, 2011

Flashbacks.

Some people asked me..
"How did you and your boyfriend actually meet?"
"How did you guys even know each other?"

I don't know.
It all started so unexpectedly.
Our story's beginning was a simple, but beautiful.
It was exactly like a fairytale to me.

When I was form one,
I started to notice him one day
when I was in the form 2P class 
which was a place I usually go with my elder sister
every morning in school.
Honestly?
I felt attracted to him.
He gave me an impression that 
he was very quiet though :P
But he's my type of guy.
I hate guys that's noisy much.

How we know each other?
Simple.
I added him in Facebook and we actually chatted with each other on year 2010.
Then, he got my email, phone number;
anything he could contact me with.

How he even notice me?
I have no idea.
I wasn't any girl that catches peoples attention (even now).
Not even a girl that anyone would notice she existed.

Our first few conversation?
Well..very good?
I felt lack of confidence that time.
Which guy will actually talk to me 1st?
Which will even have the interest to do so?

I still remember,
our 1st texting was on my sister's b'day,
10th April 2010.

2 days after,
my elder sister teased me that he liked me.
I ignored of course,
I didn't want to believe.
I didn't want to be disappointed after finding out it wasn't true.
Why will I feel disappointed?
That time, I admit that I had fell for him.

But..
Surprisingly, i mean very surprisingly,
he confessed his feelings for me on that day.
I was extremely excited that I couldn't sit down.
I was hopping around my grandma's house.
At last I said I had the same feeling, too!

We weren't couples yet on that day.
He said he had to focus on his big test that year.
I understand.

I had my elder sister to teach me about how to care about our boyfriend.
I didn't know any of those.
I even thought we didn't have to care about them when they're hurt.
Really.

1st time we hugged?
For me, it's kinda awkward.
Maybe because I was nervous.
He's my 1st hug from a guy.

Then,
on 30th April 2010.
He told me that he couldn't stand me not being his girlfriend.
He wanted me to be his girlfriend.
He's afraid of loosing me.
My heart melted for the 1st time.
Who can find any guy this sweet?

We hugged.
Shared our 1st kiss.
Everything was perfect.

Until one day...
Well..
something happened that made me and him broke up
before we even hit 1 month relationship.
I'M SORRY.
It's all my fault.
I treated him like nothing.
What was wrong with me?
I was an exact example of a *toot*!
I hate myself before.

Now..
When I read back the conversations I had with him
after we broke up,
it hurts so much.
He was trying all he could to have me back to his side;
to be his love again.
He even asked for a last kiss and hug
when he know I might not change my mind anymore.
But I rejected coldly.
I've hurt him lots, lots more anyone can imagine.
Why was I so stubborn?
Why was I so stupid and foolish?
I was the worst in the world.
I regret about this now deeply.

Time passed.
It's 26 June 2010.
I started to feel.. just not right.
I kept thinking about him.
I had no idea what's wrong with me that time.
Then I found out I actually miss him lots.
I decided to tell him how I feel.
I predicted he would reject me anyway
after what I did.
And moreover he had someone in mind already, I thought.

Instead,
things wasn't going as I expected.
He actually accepted me to be his girlfriend again!
Words can't describe how I felt.

And then,
that's just how we actually started another
'new journey' of ours.


Now, we hit more than 11 months.
We'll be together forever.
Engaged and married.
For some people, this is impossible.
But i choose to believe, like how some believe too.
I promise not to break his trust, and never leave him :) <3


Long post this is xD


 It's us <3


 Goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment