Monday, August 29, 2011

Prom Night 2011

So..I guess everyone heard of my school's prom? Well it's not really held by school, though.
In case you're just blur about it, it happened on 26th August 2011, a Friday

The theme? PASSPORT TO ROMANCE.

MANY OUTSIDERS attended, which is just making me so the..uncomfortable.

Now I'm just going to upload the pictures and videos here, and show it to people who didn't get to attend this prom night.

 The form 5's.
Their dance was literally awesome!

 Ting Ting and friends!



 Random scene. This is just how prom looks like!

 The PEKING DUCKS, if I'm not wrong.
They're from other schools.

The beatboxers from La Salle!
Forgot to take video of their performance!
It was just awesome!
I'll be surprised if anyone's not impressed by them :D

 Yes, that's Pramugdha.
Forgot to take a picture of her dress..
because it's just so Princess-y!

 Chok Yan, Sherry and Kelly.
Again, forgot to take video of their dance!
Sorry :/

 Outsiders..
Great performance.

A fail edit in picnik.com! Hehe..

Outsiders' performance.

A guitarist from Jordan's band, well if I'm not mistaken.
This guy looks so Vincent Loo.
He steals the spotlight and make girls crazy.
* SHAKES MY HEAD *

Another scene.
Bwahaha.


A rose he got me.
Isn't he sweet? <3

 Forgot to mention, it was our 14th month together!

 Am loving you until there's no limit :)

Was just trying to see if we can take a picture thru reflection.
Guess it worked!

Now the videos!

Just found out this song's name is..
"For The First Time"
in Kimberly's blog.
Thanks Kim :)
I love this song :D

Dance by 2 guys.
One of them is Ad's boyfriend :)
Nice performance!
Claps! :)

Do tell me if my videos aren't working!
It's my 1st time uploading a video from camera to blog! :)

Prom was awesome.
Those who weren't there should have been there.


That's all for now.
Goodbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment