Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pictures Of My New House And Neighborhood!

Oh yes I promised to put my new house's picture.
Here is it :)

 House's front door.
Well...my house doesn't have gates.
Is that weird to you?

Living room!
The TV is really big, but you can't see that in the picture :)

 This is where I do my homework and revision.
There's a whiteboard for me to draw! :D
I share room with my younger sister :)

My bed :)
It's just right under the air-con', niceeee.
See that turtle? I know, it's cute! :P

 There's a JETTY near my house!
Oh yes there's fishes :D
But only on low tide.
I cycle there almost everyday :)



She's not vomiting.
There's fishes! :D






Scenery of neighborhood from the jetty :)


That's all I will take :D
If you wanna see the whole thing come for the open house :D
You'll be welcomed!
But I don't know when is it... :P

That's all for today!
Off to studies later.
Tata! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment