Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Holy crab.

Hi! Uhhhh, how should I sayy....I should have uploaded this post like few weeks ago. It happened s long ago when my family and I went to Morib beach. I won't say the beach is as nice as Pulau Redang's, but it improved a lot! I have nothing much to say about the beach, let's just check out the picture I've taken.


Wait for it..
Wait for it...

Okay fine there you go! Prepare yourself, it's sort of disgusting. :p




Yeahh the small tiny crabs.

Here's the bigger ones. They killed that fish in few minutes. Ohh how cruel.



Okay, okay. I know most of you won't even wanna care about where I went, besides, Morib is probably not as interesting as other beautiful beaches at Malaysia to most of us out there. But you know what, this trip really leaves me fun and memories I will never forget. :)

Let me...
post some random picture about my cousin. Ahhh the cuteness overload. ;)





Hahaha! Alright I guess that's all for today! I have another post I wanna update about. Give you a hint: Japanese. Ohh yes, you heard me. ;) Wait till I get enough pictures! 'Kay, byeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment