Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sports Day 2012

Heyy. It's been a month since I updated my blog, right? I didn't have much to update about, and I was lazy..once again. It was Sports Day right about a week ago. Honestly? This is the worst Sports Day I ever had. Reasons? I guess everyone knows, unless you're not from my school, you'll find out later on anyway. I'll just update the pictures.


MARCHING.


 Band. 


 Primary Blue House..right?



 Primary Green House. 


 Primary Red House.




 Primary Yellow House.


 Secondary Blue House.





 Secondary Green House.









 And lastly, RED HOUSE. Damn I'm proud. :D














 It's Mr Ho.

 Wai Mun. :)


 Marching back to our places.

RANDOM PICTURES.


 I have no idea what is this dragon head for.



RUNNING EVENT.




 RANDOM, AGAIN.






RUNNING FOR GIRLS.



RANDOM

 The longer you look, the funnier it gets.




RUNNING...

 HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Suffering.




 TUG-OF-WAR.























 RESULTS ANNOUNCEMENT.


Now I shall explain why the hell this Sports Day sucks big time. I lost my coupon for food and drinks that day, they offered such nice food and drinks! Guess what? At last I found it in my bag. And secondly, RED DIDN'T WIN. Many of us cried. We were winning, this was such a sudden defeat. Green House must've got the best victory in history. Congratulations. That's all for this stupid event. Ohh wait...

EPIC PICTURE IS EPIC.

This is one of the best part of Sports Day!


After that, I went to have sushi with him and few of his friends. Take a look at my food. I loved it, but you know what, it's too expensive for one bowl of unagi. After eating, I went for training with him. :)

UNAGI.


TRAINING.

 His pose his pose OMG. :P


I looked super sweaty. Eww.


Monkey style by Lauren.

That's all folks. See you soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment