Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Very Late Update.

Yeah, I know. I promised to update my blog few ages before and...I didn't. Sorry for that, laziness takes over sometimes. Now, I'm gonna start with the day when I lived at Chok Yan's house. Some of you must have already seen her blog about this "event" a month ago, right? Okay okay, stop with my bullshit. Let's get straight to the pictures, shall we?

I remember she showed me tonnes of stuffs that day. On the second day we decided to have like some sort of photo shoot? We're not professionals, so it's just something random we do. My friend took like more than 10 pictures. But I looked ugly in most of them, I'll just show the ones I passed. Hope'cha don't mind much! *smiles*.








Oh gosh, like finally this pictures are uploaded. You have no idea how much trouble I've been thru just to get them uploaded. There, don't we look pretty? Yes we're dashing x)

Now.. What's next?

Shall we go straight to my birthday present? I didn't have some sort of big party. I don't really like it :) I love my presents this year. It's so awesome. At least I had what I dreamed of having. All thanks to my boyfie ;)

 A bracelet from Maxine.

 Pretty hair pin from Lauren!

Headphone from boyfie <3

I had lots of cash for my birthday too! Uncle, parents, and grandma gave me :)
Finally my money is earned back ;)

That's all for this post! Next post tomorrow about the hangout I had with him & my trip to Pulau Penang :)
Well there wouldn't be much to update about though. * scratches head*.

Ciao :)
See ya all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment