Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Little Interest For Korean Stars.

Oh yes. As you've seen on my blog post's title here.
I'm starting to find some korean stars a bit interesting.
But I'm not gonna be crazy of them.
Still having trouble knowing some of their faces.
They look the same to me.

Now I'm gonna show my favorite members in BEAST.
1st, Dong Woon!



2nd, Hyun Seung :)


I call him the eye liner guy :D
Since he's with eye liner all the time! :P

3rd, Yo Seub! The kid-looking guy :)

So serious here O.O
Prefer when he smiles :)


And for other members of Beast I'm not really interested :P
Sorry xD

And lastly..
I like Kim Hyun Jung too :)


His smile is just so nice :)

That's all yaw.
I'm just sharing my interest.
Well I won't get crazy over them as in knowing every details of them.

In fact somebody is already not happy about me liking them.
Sigh.. can't I have a tiny space for myself?

Byes.

No comments:

Post a Comment